Sunday, June 8, 2008

Today Madelyn turned one! (June 6th)

The morning of her birthday Shane and I took her to Phillips Toy Mart in Belle Meade! We could play in there ALL day long! We let her pick out a toy..She picked two puppets..Zoe and Elmo..both are on Sesame Street.



Shane had a dinosaur puppet on his hand. He was talking to Maddie with it...She hated it! It was kinda funny...

She wanted to kiss every baby doll in the store!


For her birthday we got her a play stove! She loved it! We also got a few Mellisa and Doug toys. They make play foods and plates and cookware (all made of wood).




Birthday supper. Spaghetti (the girl LOVES it) She makes the biggest mess though...

Getting ready for her birthday party!

After going to Phillips Toy Mart, we went to Gigi's Cupcakes on 21st Ave. I LOVE this place! If your in Nashville go stop by and eat a cupcake! I recommend Tiramisu and Carrot Cake! They were wonderful! Her website is www.gigiscupcakesusa.com

0 comments: