Happy Birthday to "Jenadyln!" (This is what it sounded like when we sang the birthday song!)
Sorry Jenny but I thought this picture was so funny!
She was pointing out that Maddie "signed" the card too. (We traced her hand!)
Shane and I gave her a baby bag with lots of goodies in it!
Jenny and Matt gave her the phone. It is really neat! Fisher Price has started making the older toys again! It looks just like the one I had as a kid!
Malinda (Nino) made Maddie a dress for her birthday! It is SO beautiful! I can't wait for her to wear it!!!!!
She liked to Elmo wrapping paper!
Matt and Jenny got her a kiddy pool! We can't wait to try it out!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
*Madelyn and Jenny's Birthday Party* (part 2) at our house for lunch and cupcakes!
Posted by Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh wow! I can't believe she's one! She is so precious. We missed you guys today.
Post a Comment