As many toys as she has, she still wants to play with a diaper box...goofy kid!
It was getting close to nap time so while she was in the box I gave her a bottle and her blanket. She thought this was SO great!
Madelyn and I went to Granny White Park to watch Matt play a game of baseball. Jenny and I sat in the grass and chatted.
She was flirting with the guys in the dug out!!
Sassy Girl!! the bad thing is...She KNOWS she's cute!
After the game Matt played with Maddie. They were picking clovers. As soon as Madelyn got one in her hand she would try to eat it!!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Boxes and Baseball-O What Fun!
Posted by Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
you were so sweet to comment on our blog! your maddie is darling! isn't it fun to watch them grow? it happens so fast!!!!
and so glad you like elizabeth mitchell...she has several cd's all of which are fab!
Post a Comment