Tuesday, June 21, 2011

{really, REALLY?!}

How can this be happening so quickly?! Murphy is a walking BOY! I guess my children just like to get-up and go! Madelyn also started walking early...I'm thinking about tying his little fat feet to cinder blocks! HA...not really, but I must admit that the thought has crossed my mind!



One of his favorite things to do right now is run away from me during diaper changes! He stands up completely naked and laughs about it! All the while grabbing and tugging at his boy parts! I've been changing him on the floor because this kid is SO fast that I'm scared he'll roll/fall off of the changing table!
{nice blur right?!}
Little boys SHOULD come with instruction manuals! Aunt Amy, HELP!


1 comments:

Amy Sentell said...

Girl you are doing awesome! He is one precious boy - would love to get my hands on him! Love you all!