Friday, June 10, 2011

{Madelyn's Doctor visit}

I'm So proud of Maddie! She was happy as can be about going to see Dr. GodFrey...That's pretty easy to do when there aren't any shots involved! She told him all about her upcoming birthday party!
Her growth Stats were: 33 1/4 lbs.(45%) 38 3/8 inches (25%) BMI 15.9 (66%)

Madelyn has been complaining of her hips hurting her since about September. I called our pediatrician He said to start charting it. I also contacted her teacher to let me know on her daily note if Maddie complained of her hips bothering her. I let Dr. Godfrey know. He wanted to go ahead and get her X-Rayed over at Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt. So after her 4 year well visit we went over to Vandy. Right outside of the Radiology Department there was a visitor for the children. It was a BIG Beautiful Clydesdale named BIG TOM!
Madelyn ate this up! She is still talking about how BIG his feet were!
We read books while we waited and even made friends;)
Madelyn was SO BRAVE. She hopped onto the table and never said a word;)
They got two different shots of her hips.
We got the results before we left.
There were NO abnormalities seen in her hips to cause her pain.

0 comments: