Wednesday, January 5, 2011

m's big boy cool tricks

SERIOUSLY!! What am I going to do??? m is learning too much too fast!
1.) On Dec. 26th Murphy started sitting up on his bottom all by his big boy self!
He was 5 months and 1 week old!
He loves to sit up and play with his toys!
(Isn't he just DARLING?!)
2.) Today I was putting up Murphy's clothes and had put him in his bed with some toys to play with. I turn around and he pulling up on the side of the bed! I thought to myself
"O MY DEAR STARS!" What am I going to do with this little man?! I mean this is an entire month before Madelyn started pulling up! He was 5 months and 2 weeks old!
He's the slobber monster...

Happy as can be!
"okay, let me give this a try..."
"got one foot up and..."
" got the other one! Look MOM!"
I still can't believe he stood up! He's too small to be doing this!
He acted like he was pretty happy about what he had done!





5 comments:

The Hendrix Family said...

Oh my goodness! Little genius baby. What a CUTIE!!

The Shoe Crew said...

When Addy saw this she said, "Siwwy boy!"

Amy Sentell said...

ADORABLE...wish I could get my hands on him...

Aunt Allie said...

Ohhh I could squish him and squish him!!!! He is the cutest baby ever! Hurry up and bring him back home :)He wants his Aaeee to wrap him tight in his blankie and pat his booty! Mmmmm Waaaa....that was a kiss for him and Mott too:)

Auntie Allie:) said...

Oh and I like ur title.....Cool tricks, cool tricks:) Gabba Gabba!