Monday, August 30, 2010

6 wk appointment

(Dr. Jeff Draughn, Kat, and Murphy)

I had my 6 week appointment today. Everything went well! I'm losing weight and Murphys gaining...I love the fact that breastfeeding does that! I weigh less now than I did before I got pregnant with him! "Yippee!!"

I wanted a quick picture of Dr. Draughn,
Kat (Catherine) and Murphy. Murphy slept through the entire visit until I got him out of his car seat carrier for the picture. As soon as I handed him to Dr. Draughn for the picture, Murphy started stretching...well when Murphy stretched he let out to biggest toot!! Dr. Draughn said "I hope he just didn't load his pants!" We all laughed it off... As he handed my baby back to me I notice that there is a very small spot on Murphy's outfit where poop was coming out the back of his diaper... No one notices but me. I looked Dr. Draughn's coat over and did not see any marks! "Whew!!! Saved!" So..That was very embarrassing! Thank you my child!

I will miss seeing/talking to them every week!


0 comments: