We are 40.7% of the way there!Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double its weight and add inches to its length.Right now, the baby is about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. The baby's legs are much more developed, its head is much more erect than it has been, and its eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. The baby's ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of its scalp has begun, though its locks aren't recognizable yet. Baby Ivey has even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, its heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as your baby continues to develop.
For Valentines I thought I would wear red!
"There's a baby in mommy's tummy!"~MadelynShane and I went out on a date Sunday night! "What?!?!" Your thinking! You know Shane and I are the biggest football fans ever (being very facetious!) We do like watching college football but that's about it. Now if we had tickets to see a pro game like the Titans, We would definitely go and enjoy it! We have been going to see a movie on Super Bowl night since we got married. I mean, what better night to go see a movie with NO crowd what so ever! We went and ate sushi (for me it was ALL cooked). Then we went and saw Avatar in 3D! It is a must see for sure! Its graphics alone are worth seeing! The story on the other hand was very predictable...It was like Last of the Mohican's meets Ferngully. It was a little strange to hear animated characters saying a few ugly words! HA!
(Baby Ivey is moving around as I'm typing, It knows I was talking about it!)



0 comments:
Post a Comment