Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces. He's/she's busy moving amniotic fluid through their nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in their lungs begin to develop. Baby's legs are growing longer than its arms now, and it can move all of its joints and limbs. Although the baby's eyelids are still fused shut, she/he can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, the baby is likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but it is forming taste buds.
(15wk pic)
This baby is REALLY on the move! I can feel it when I'm laying down in the bed or sitting in the bath tub. Shane has even gotten to feel 4-5 real good movements!(It's giving Maddie a run for her money!) I think I'm still in shock about how early I started feeling things. By this time with Madelyn I still would have a few more days before I felt the first flutter and Shane did not feel her move until I was around 18 wks! Crazy!..I know! I'm feeling okay. Still pretty tired. Part of the tiredness is that we can't seem to shake a cold/cough that we've passed to each other. (We're a pretty pitiful crew!) Needless to say...I'M READY FOR SPRING!
Curse you Punxsutawney Phil! Being from Mississippi, I thought I'd NEVER say this...
"I don't want to see snow for a while!"

(15wk pic)This baby is REALLY on the move! I can feel it when I'm laying down in the bed or sitting in the bath tub. Shane has even gotten to feel 4-5 real good movements!(It's giving Maddie a run for her money!) I think I'm still in shock about how early I started feeling things. By this time with Madelyn I still would have a few more days before I felt the first flutter and Shane did not feel her move until I was around 18 wks! Crazy!..I know! I'm feeling okay. Still pretty tired. Part of the tiredness is that we can't seem to shake a cold/cough that we've passed to each other. (We're a pretty pitiful crew!) Needless to say...I'M READY FOR SPRING!
Curse you Punxsutawney Phil! Being from Mississippi, I thought I'd NEVER say this...
"I don't want to see snow for a while!"





0 comments:
Post a Comment