Saturday, December 5, 2009

Funny Gal!

The other day Madelyn brought a plastic horse to me and said "Mommy his booty is dirty! Can you wipe it please?" When I looked at the horse to see what she was talking about she was pointing at "SOMETHING" else. (lets just say that this horse is anatomically correct and is slightly darker color there) I giggled a little then told Madelyn to go show daddy. About 5 mins. later I find her in the hallway bathroom taking toilet paper and wiping the horse over and over again!!! She had used up and entire new roll of toilet paper and placing the "dirty" toilet paper into the toilet!! I called Shane into the bathroom to let him see what had happened... He started laughing! I said to him that I did not know why he was laughing so hard because he was the one that was going to have to fish it all out! He then told me that he thinks that he might have given Maddie the idea to wipe the horse. The only problem that Maddie ran into is that the "dirty spot" is a painted part of the horse! This little event made our week.


0 comments: