Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yesterday I made a much needed trip to the grocery store. Before I went I looked at Faithful Provisions website and noticed that Kroger was tripling coupons $.99 and under for a weeks time! I made my grocery list and grabbed the coupons I needed and headed off! Many of the items I had coupons for were already on sale. I think the hardest part was figuring up the amount after a coupon had tripled if it were cheaper than the store brand and I would have to say that if the item was already on sale and I had a coupon for it, It was cheaper than the store brand item! I even got two items for FREE! I had a manufacture coupon and a store coupon for BBQ Sauce. And on top of that it was already on sale in the store! Once my manufacture coupon tripled it went over the price of the BBQ sauce! How FUN!!! My total saving was $80.22 after spending $202.46!!! I teared up!
If you would like to visit the website it is www.faithfulprovisions.com

3 comments:

l cummins said...

man, that's one bad thing about living in a small town...no choices...walmart and sunflower aren't about to get that competitive! great job on your savings...i would have teared up, too :)

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you and jealous at the same time. I have signed up for all of the Faithful Provisions weekly emails (thanks to your blog post a couple of weeks back...) and have promised myself I will work very hard on this coupon thing this summer! I might be calling on you for help. Way to go!!!

The Shoes said...

woohoo! you should be proud, bargain lady!