Thursday, May 14, 2009

Big Day at the Ivey Home!!!

Yep!... today Madelyn tee teed in the potty!!
I was putting her night time diaper on her for bed and she ran out of her bedroom
(a common occurrence) so I followed her to the bathroom and she says mommy tee tee...I wait for a minute and I hear her going! She looks up at me with the biggest grin and says
"MOMMY!!.... tee teed in POTTY!! YEA!!! (and began clapping for herself!) I called for Shane who was in the den. He came running in the bathroom where he saw Maddie and I looking inside of her potty! We gave her smarties candy which made her super excited!
Shane and I still can't believe it! When we went to lay her down for the night I could not help but to be a little sad. My little baby is a big girl now...I looked over at the diaper champ and diaper stacker and thought "won't need you anymore.."



0 comments: