Friday, March 6, 2009

Favorite Things Friday!

There is no better name for this brand than Tea Collection. Tea, the drink, is shared in nearly every culture around the world offering inspiration, warmth and mindfulness. Celebrating the beauty found in cultures around the world, Tea Collection apparel offers children’s fashions with the tagline
“for the little citizens of the world.”






Love It! Love It! Love It! Shane and I both adore tea. The clothes are very fun and hip for kidos. I especially like there play clothes! They are very soft and great for busy little bodies! You can purchase them at www.teacollection.com or if you live locally (Nashville), you can get them at Snap Kids. It is a fun little shop located in the Hill Center in Green Hills! Snap also has a web-site :www.snapkids.net


1 comments:

l cummins said...

I am loving your Friday Favorites...keep enlightening us on your fabulous finds!! And, the pics of M sitting in the grass are absolutely adorable...