Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Madelyn checking out her new potty!

Nope...we're not really trying yet...I did however want to introduce it to her. Lately she has been hiding in corners to "fill her diaper". That tells me that she is aware of when she goes, or at least #2. One afternoon I found her in the bathroom banging/hitting the top of the toilet lid. A second after that, she pooped in her diaper, went over to the basket and picked up the spray...hummm. does this mean she's been observing anyone?
I bought this potty because it is what Kate,(Jon and Kate plus eight) used on her 6 children.
Well I guess we'll see.

"thinking about it...."
"maybe not..."
"hey, you're foot does not belong in there!"
Shane and I were clapping every time she sat down on it! Then we gave her a piece of candy!

Here is a funny poem about potty training..

Potty Training

First you bought me diapers
Then you take them away
And give me what you call
training pants
That 's really strange, I'd say!

Now you sit this silly potty
Right in front of me
And tell me that is where
I am to sit
If I should have to "pee".

Well, I think this is all really silly
But I want to do what I should do
So I sit here on this potty
And I do it just for you!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

we have that potty too! i bought because i thought it was cool looking as far as pottys go :)