Monday, August 11, 2008

Our Little Helper/ Silly Pictures

Saturday afternoon Shane and I worked on clearing out shrubbery and such along the fence. After we cut some, we would take it down to the road for the city to pick up. After two rounds I turn around and notice that Madelyn has grabbed a branch and is following us down the driveway! She was mimicking us! Which is a welcome change to how Madelyn usually helps us. Unfolding already folded laundry. Reorganizing the tupperware under the counter after we have put it up. Giving Elsie another chew toy that happens to be the spatula from her Melissa & Doug kitchen set. Yes I can say that this is the most helpful she has ever been.


Silly Sunday morning pictures!
"See my Teeth?"
"I am berry sweet!" - this is what Nino says to her. That is why I got these pjs!"I'm going to get YOU!"

0 comments: