Monday, July 14, 2008

**MADDIE'S PROTEST/SIT-IN DEMONSTRATION!!**

I dismantled the baby swing on Saturday to put it into storage. Madelyn walked in on Sunday morning while we were getting ready and sat in it and played with the fish.. This swing has been in our bedroom for months and she has showed no interest in it until now! Maybe she just does not like change...O-yeah and yes...those are my underwear she is wearing around her head!! It is usually wrapped on top of her head though! She grabs them while I am folding clothes!

2 comments:

The Houston's said...

She cracks me up!! She's so adorable. I absolutely love that picture at the top of your blog. I'm assuming Shane took it? It is so cute!

dw hicks said...

Hey! Of course we remember y'all! I heard that you guys had a baby...she is precious! And I'm so glad to be able to visit your blog too! By the way...Malinda's 4th of July cake looks SO yummy! She always has the best recipes. You need to pass that along to me!