Thursday, July 4, 2013

the fourth!

This is my only photo from the forth of July fire works at Lipscomb. My camera has been LOST since then....Yes I've looked everywhere 7X7 Granny...I believe I know what I will be getting for my birthday this year....Until then...We are taking photos on Shane camera or our phones....Such a sad ordeal for a picture taking mama....
 That weekend we headed over to Nino and Joe Joes for some celebrating!
 
Even good ole Unlce Bubba!
Great friends joined us for the day. Ainsley Pierce is just a few months older than Murphy.

After eatting tons of great food we held a Forth of July parade!! All the children dressed/decorated their riding toy.
Sadly it was a rainy day so we held it under the back porch.

Sweet little Brooks slept through a lot of the excitement.  He is such a darling babe. I love this photo because it shows how he sleeps. His little booty goes right into the air!! and how cute is it that he will still suck his thumb?! ~LOVE~




0 comments: