I'm super excited at how these pictures turned out. Mr Brooks is growing so fast and has started smiling a lot so we wanted to capture it!

I every picture we've taken Murphy always holds/cuddles Brooks in the sweetest ways! Look above at the hand placement!
I adore this photo of Brooks! The blue from the blanket makes his blue eyes pop!! Nino put the crochet edge on the blanket! just beautiful!
Our three sweeties!
Murphy loves his baby brother...He says "Brooks is me brudder!" So stinkin cute!
Madelyn said..."Hey, lets make a Murphy sandwich!"
Brotherly L.O.V.E They are sure to be best buds!
Anyone that knows me knows that I'm a big advocate of breast feeding. I nursed Madelyn for a year, Murphy for 22 months and we shall see with Brooks. I believe that its one of the most beautiful things God intended. I'm not ashamed at all. Such precious moments of mom and her babe. I love the one on one I get with my babies. I wanted to capture these moments. My granny also loves a nursing mommy and baby. I will always treasure this picture.
~tiny baby toes~













0 comments:
Post a Comment