Shane and I decided that for my sake and Murphys that we place him in a mothers morning out program a few days of the week. He is just a completely different child when it comes to being busy than his big sister. He goes right up the road to Crieve Hall Church of Christ Preschool. He goes on Mondays and Fridays from 9:30-2:30! He started on Friday and did really well! He talks about his friend Coleman. His parents are great friends of ours. Murphy and Coleman are just 2 weeks apart in age....(Sweet little buddies!) When we dropped him off he never even turned around to see us off. Walked right in and started playing with toys! He even takes great naps for his teacher. On Friday and Monday he slept a full 1 1/2 hrs.!
Murphy walking in the preschool holding his daddy's hand...so sweet!
Although he does not look it here, Murphy likes his teacher! Her name is Ms. Meridith.
This next picture was when I came and picked him up from school! He had the best time! His teacher talked about how sweet a child he is but very busy....yep...it's the reason he's going:-)
This is "Omen"(what Murphy calls Coleman!)
Oh-my! I just noticed how bruised my childs legs are:-/ Its from climbing I tell ya!
I'm very happy Shane and I made that decision to put Murphy in a program. I know he will have fun and learn alot. Plus this mam needs a little down time.



0 comments:
Post a Comment