Wednesday, July 4, 2012

*The 4th*


We celebrated the 4th with Nino, Joe, and Sarabeth! The kidos swam all day then came in and enjoyed hotdog and hamburgers on the grill! We had a fun filled day for SURE!{


{Milly-1, Addy Grace- 3 1/2, Madelyn-5, Murphy-almost 2!}


My two like to pick Nino's flowers:-)
I will go ahead and tell everyone that I am very sorry that you had to miss out on this FABULOUS cake! This is the cake that Nino makes every forth of July and I assure you....IT.IS.AMAZING!
When the sun went down we headed to Lipscomb University where they host a huge firework show! The kids really loved it! Although they sat really still and wanted their ears to be covered! We were sitting kinda close to where the were being shot off! ....so it really felt/sounded like we were close to a firing range!!!

0 comments: