Madelyn's school had Moments with Mom last week! I just love it! All of the moms come to school with their kidos and have breakfast and are given sweet goodies! It's enough to make me tear up!
I love my sweet precious Madelyn! When asked "What do you want to be when you grow up?" she always reply's: "A Mommy!" ....MELT MY HEART!
This is the picture she drew for me!
{I love that all females in her drawings always have flower heads!}
This girl KNOWS her Mama to the "T"!.... The teachers thought it was funny that Madelyn said my favorite food is "PeiWei!" All the other kidos were writing certain foods like carrots or spaghetti...
We were also given a year long memory book that started with a picture from the first day of school! They do these books every year at Harpeth Hills Preschool and I adore them!~





0 comments:
Post a Comment