On Friday we went to the Nashville Zoo! Jenny and her two came too! We also met up with Adrienne and her sweet gal, Ainsley! This was Murphy's very first time to the zoo and can I say IT was very memorable! He was SO VERY excited to see the animals! He would point and make the animals noise! When he saw the monkeys Murphy hollered "MOMMY, MONTEES!"
The weather was PERFECT! Nice and shaded over but just a little warm!
We also saw our friends Audrey and Claire with their mom, Katy!
Silly gals!
These 3 were checking out the alligators!
okay..I must say I have a fascination with the flamingos! It absolutely amazes me that they can sleep while standing on one leg! If you watch them closely, they are slowly swaying to counter balance themselves! I also think its really cool how they tuck their heads backwards! What funny is when one woke up the others would and they would ALL start fighting at each other....Madelyn said "They woke up on the wrong side of the bed!"...she was SO right!
Little ones playing in the grass!
My sweet darlings;)
The entire crew of kidos! Poor Murphy was the only boy...
The 3 babes;)
Madelyn and Addy Grace were taking Murphy down and wrestling with him...He loved every minute;)
Sweet couins;)
It was sweet! These two (only3 months apart) were totally checking each other out!



0 comments:
Post a Comment