Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MS Fun!





 My parents came up to Nashville on March the 4th to take my kidos back down to MS so that I can get some major rest and FINALLY get over mono! This was Murphy's first time away from me...I also weened him during this time;) 

These two had SO much fun! 

I drove down on Thursday to spend a few days there then take them back up. While I was there Sophie Rose celebrated her 5th birthday! She had a birthday party at the church gym! We all had SO much fun!
At the birthday party they had a huge blow up slide!
Both Madelyn and Murphy had the best time!
The next day we played outside ALL DAY LONG!
We even went craw-dad, cray fish, mud bugs....whatever you'd like to call them;) fishing with Greyson and caught a few!

               Some true country girls!

Going for a four wheeler ride!
All of the King kids!
Take 1

Greyson-11
Ava- 9
Sam-7
Sophie-5
Madelyn-4 1/2
Chap-4
Murphy-19 months

Take 2
Take 3

After being threatened :0....




The boys;)



Their silly picture;)




The Girls!
Sweetness!





Their silly picture;)

0 comments: