Everyone in our family knows that these two are CRAZY about each other! Talk about a "daddy's girl!" She listens and watches everything her daddy does...(watch yourself Shane...) Mema has even referred to Madelyn as "Shana"! Too funny! I jokingly refer to Madelyn as Shane Jr.!
On Thursday Madelyn's class had "Donuts with Dad." Madelyn was SO excited to show all of her friends her daddy.
The orange sheet is from this year, the blue is from last year. I love how Shane has apparently gotten 16 years younger in one years time! Maybe I should start eating more salads, hot dogs and carrots!
Madelyn loved showing her daddy her room!
She even had to show Shane the Shield and a Battle Axe in the dress up area!!!
See what I mean, she knows her daddy! When I picked Madelyn up from school that day her teacher told me that after Shane left that Madelyn was going around telling everyone
"THAT was my daddy, isn't he cute?" Her teachers thought this was so funny!







0 comments:
Post a Comment