I walked into my sweet Maddie's room to find that she is hosting a tea party!

Being a HUGE fan of Alice in Wonderland, she said that they were having A very un-birthday!
(when she said this, I couldn't help but to giggle!)

Sweet girl was even feeding her baby dolls. She said this was just like mommy feeds baby Murphy!


I over heard her say:
"Eat your strawberries so you can get a cookie!"
She even tries to
nurse her baby...
She said "drink the milk baby."
(O-Dear! any suggestions?!)

She even told her doll that she needed to put her napkin in her lap!
Funny girl, I just LOVE her to pieces!

She even dressed them for the party!

She told me that Murphy was the chef.

I think Madelyn's thoughts are...
"He's gonna get into something anyway, might as well give em a job!"
He was busy cooking up
something good!

1 comments:
This is too cute. And how sweet of her to include little brother:)
Are y'all in Jackson this week? If so - call me. We don't live far from the Iveys, and I'd love to see y'all!
Post a Comment