Silly me always worried that I would have trouble loving another child as much as I love Madelyn. Well sweet Murphy has made my heart grow even bigger! I just love this little guy to pieces! I could seriously love on him all day long! After I found out that I was carrying a baby boy many women told me that there is nothing like having a mama's boy...well it is SO true!
Our darling baby boy:
~has the chunkiest legs!! (We joke and say "Is there a femur in there?!")
~loves to watch Miles (our cat)
~still wants to be held....A LOT!...and being the sucker that I am...well you get it!
~gives us the gummiest smiles!
~has yet to sleep through the night...
~still not taking his pacie very well...
~loves, loves his TINY LOVE mobile
~When he smiles, his cheeks cover over his eyes!
~thinks big sister, Madelyn is so interesting...and so do we!
~Still sounds like a goose but the reflux medication is helping.
~likes to gnaw on our fingers.
~is starting to slobber everywhere!
~loves nothing more than to be nursed!(Mommy loves this!)
~is a good tempered baby, pretty laid back!
~has the BIGGEST bald spot on the back of his head!...poor fella...
~he has started bucking and he bucks HARD! He can work himself down after we have propped him up!(he is getting into character for Halloween, He is going to be a horse!)
~I am really enjoying my time with Murphy while Madelyn is in school!
Not a day goes by that we are not grateful for our beautiful and healthy children!




0 comments:
Post a Comment