Jenny and I took the girls to the music and molasses festival. It's right done the road from my house so we loaded up the wagon and walked (in the freezing cold) , I might add....
As we walked up the goats a lady from Channel 5 news came up to me and asked if she could tape Madelyn and I said sure! Shane and I recorded it on DVR. We both laughed because it was literally a few seconds of a shot!
Grinding up sugar cane to boil to make Sorghum Molasses.
I thought I would try to get Madelyn to bob for an apple...It was a major "no-go"...Maybe next year.
We took the girls on a horse drown wagon ride.
It was short but fun...
We bundled them up again and walked back home.
Luckily no one got sick from our very cold outing!
"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:14
Murphy Hayes
"God is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine..." Eph. 3:20
Marlin Brooks
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Psalms 28:7
0 comments:
Post a Comment