What a FUN time we had this past weekend! My sister, Lauren and Chap came up to visit us from MS. On Friday we went walking around the new Hill Center then ate at California Pizza Kitchen. One word explains it..."Yummy!"
What a Cutie!
Riding in the shopping cart at Publix.
Chap makes the funniest faces!
Saturday night we went to Buca de Beppo!
very kid friendly place to eat!
giving Chap a hug before bed time...not o sure he cared for it though...
"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:14
Murphy Hayes
"God is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine..." Eph. 3:20
Marlin Brooks
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Psalms 28:7
2 comments:
Love how we spelled Buca differently! Haha what is it anyways?
sweet memories...love your blog!!!!
Post a Comment