Thursday, February 26, 2009

No monsters in this little girls closet...

Yesterday I put Madelyn down for a nap. I started folding clothes until I could no longer hear her playing. (I assumed she had finally gotten in her bed and fallen asleep)I go back into her room to cover her up with a blanket and she was nowhere to be seen! I checked behind the door, beside the bed, behind the rocking chair. I did not see her anywhere!!! I saw that the closet door was slightly opened. I peek inside and there she is on the floor fast asleep...I grab her foot to see if she would react(the worst fears were going through my mind at this time). She was ok though. I put her back into her bed so that she could finish her nap... I don't think I have ever been SO scared in my entire life! whew!
We later told Nino(Malinda) what happened. She told us that when she was little she did the same thing. She had fallen asleep inside a box under her bed. Her parents looked everywhere for her and even had the entire neighborhood looking!

0 comments: