Maybe I should... start being more patient.
I love the smell of... watermelon,and cucumbers.
People would say that I... am exactly where I want to be.
I don’t understand why... God lets bad things happen to good people. But, I do understand God’s ways are not our own and not for me to understand.
When I wake up in the morning... I wish I could go back to sleep!
I lost my will power to... keep the house clean all the time.
Life is wonderful with... my husband and child!
My past made me... the person I am today.
I get annoyed when... people are loud, rude, or slow.
Parties are not... fun when they are loud and obnoxious.
Dogs are... great if they are potty trained and don’t shed.
Cats are… cute until they want in at 3.38 in the morning.
Tomorrow I am going to… try to be a better person than I was today.
I have a low tolerance for... stupidity.
I'm totally terrified of... quick changes in my life.
I wonder why I thought my life would be... not as good as it is now.
Never in my life... have I smoked anything!!!
High school was something that... was fine but I DON'T miss it!
When I'm nervous... I stutter and bite my nails.
Take my advice... start watching LOST, or buy the first 3 seasons and catch up!
Making my bed is… not something I do everyday.
I'm almost always... on time. My husband is not.
I'm addicted to… Diet Mt. Dew and Oreos (in small doses).
I want someone… to open up a day spa so I can get free massages for life.
Monday, May 5, 2008
A few questions answered about me!
Posted by Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment