Shane and I had too much fun taking the pictures! We were SO proud of Madelyn, She is such a good model!! The only prob. was that she would NOT let go of her doll, so I let her keep it...
She has been standing up from the floor by herself for the past 2 weeks! She'll stand for about a minute while holding a toy in her hands. Then she hits the ground with her bottom.. She has also taken her first step without holding on to anything, but has only tried this once...We'll see....She is also taking on table foods a lot better. She likes butter beans, strings beans, and lots of breakfast foods such as scrambled eggs, pancakes, and cream of wheat! She still only has two bottom teeth but she can "gum" it!
This past Monday she went for her 9 month check up... She weighed 17 pounds and 9 ozs. Kinda small for her age. With her weight she is in the (35 percentile). Her height is 28 inches (65%) and head circum. is 17 3/4 inches (75%). So we're thinking she has the petite gene from Nino and large head from Shane. She gets the good looks from me though! Dr. Godfrey did not have any concerns over her weight..She's a great eater! He was also very happy to have not seen us all winter for cold or flu! I told him we've been very blessed for not getting sick...and washing hands ALOT helps!




1 comments:
She is sooooo pretty! I love hearing that she is into everything too, although I'm sorry for you guys! Ansley keeps me running too! See you soon!
Post a Comment